Monday, October 5, 2009

I really love taking pictures of food!

A. It never moves...well at least it doesn't if you cook it right!

B. It doesn't talk!! I can take 10 shots from the same angle and it just silently sits there!

C. It's evidence!! 10 years from now when we have our 3 kids (Maisie, McCoy, and Merritt - yes, I have them named..is that a problem??!?!) and my photography business has taken off, and I have 7 other random irons in the fire, and the Farmer says "you never, ever cooked for me," I will have proof!!! :)










mmmmm...stuffed bell peppers, baked sweet potatoes, and homemade apple sauce...even on a Photography-Class-Night!!! No wonder I am going to see GREASE!!! :)


Ok, ok! So maybe I didn't make the applesauce, but I did take pictures of it being made on Sunday...





My new nephew, Asher! He was the brains behind the operation!! Maybe he should get to go to GREASE too!!! :) Or maybe I'll just play tractors with him instead!
signature

2 comments:

  1. What's in those stuffed peppers?? They look SO YUMMY! I can't to reach thru my laptop and eat one right now hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just ground beef, onions, garlic, and tomato sauce!! then spinkle cheese on top! EASY PEASY!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP