Saturday, October 10, 2009

More Crafting!!

I have been seeing these adorable polka dot Christmas balls everywhere...to bad they cost about 16 bucks a piece!!!



Since my theme for Christmas is pink and green (imagine that!) and I needed a few more decorations for our tree (that we scored for 75% off last year!) I decided to try my own!! I picked up some plain Christmas balls at Hobby Lobby and used some ribbon and paint pens I already had! I think they turned out pretty cute...not the best but cheaper than the above version!















I am soo excited to put the tree up and take pictures of all of the pink and green decorations I have been collecting!!! Yall are gonna love it!!! :)
signature

2 comments:

  1. How adorable almost makes me want to do a pink and green tree, guess I will have to wait till the basement is done. Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite colours are pink and green too, so I may have to borrow these gorgeous ideas for xmas here, hope you don't mind!!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP