Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Santa,

It's me, Hayley Mae...you know the girl that keeps moving to different regions of the U.S.!! I know my list this year might make you wonder if you have the right girl, but I assure you it's me!! No designer purses or jewelry this Christmas...unless you want to throw a few in for good measure!


I have recently changed my ways (got married!) and have fallen in love with cooking! Crazy, right?!? I would have never guessed it either! This new love affair has me trying all sorts of fun recipes and there are a few things I still need to complete my kitchen! If you would have seen all the stuff I got for wedding presents you would never believe I was missing anything, but to my dismay there are still a couple of elusive pieces.

Enough catching up...let's just get down to the matter at hand!!!


1. Le creuset dutch oven: I don't know what size or color I want?!? There are round and oval ones of all shapes and sizes and the colors are amazing, so just surprise me! ;) I have included photos just in case!







2. Kitchenaid Stand Mixer: I am stuck on color choices for this item too, so please choose from these 3 colors :)




And...that's all!!! Just those two measly little things, they will surely fit right under your feet in the sleigh, they wont take up any room at all! I know I am sending this letter a tad early but I figured I would give you and the elves ample time :)
Hugs and cookies!
signature

1 comment:

  1. I have both of these items and you will LOVE them! My Le Crueset is the 5 1/2 Quart Round French Oven. My sister is an avid cook and she had the same size. I think its a good size...I know she has made a lot in her's...from soup, to pasta sauce to salmon. And the mixer...you'll never know what you did with out it! I hope Santa brings these both to you!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP