Saturday, October 24, 2009

Precious Baby Ryan!! Hull, Iowa Photographer

Do you remember this fun shoot of adorable Emily and Lincoln?
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2009/10/southern-belle-portraiture.html
Hehe..like I've done soo many shoots you can't remember :)


Well Baby Ryan is their cousin!! He is soo precious!! The little baby elf hat I bought was too small, but I brought along some other fun props! I think they turned out super cute!! Thanks so much Courtney, for letting me get some great baby practice!! Let me clarify, I mean great baby practice with photography...don't need any rumors getting started, hehehe!! ;)


These are some of my faves...I wasn't sure why everything he had was orange, until I realized Courtney's husband is a football coach and orange is their school's color...duh! I should have guessed that :)



































signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! The pictures turned out great! His room is also black/white/brown/orange so I wanted the pics to match when I put them up :). So many to choose from! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has so much hair. What a cute baby, and great pictures.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP