Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Surprise!!!

My Momma knows all about my obsession with popcorn, so when I moved to Montana, right out of college, she started sending me popcorn surprises from the The Popcorn Factory! They have the best flavors and the cutest tins!!! I pretty much got one every holiday/special occasion. I even got one for my first snow in Montana!! But when I started doing Nutrisystem, the popcorn surprises stopped coming :( If you've ever done Nutrisystem you know how hardcore it is and flavored popcorn just doesnt cut it!! Anyway...I stopped doing Nutrisystem about a year ago but the surprises never came back..until NOW!!!! Woohoo!!! And this, I have to tell you, is the biggest popcorn surprise I have ever gotten!! It is 6 1/2 gallons with 4 flavors...caramel, cheddar, white cheddar, and butter!! I am in popcorn heaven!!! I assume the bigger size is due to the fact that I am now married and have to share my surprises with the Farmer! Isn't the tin super cute?!?! I love the candycorn and the green ghost!! Thank you Momma and Daddy :) Love yall!!













signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP