Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Today!

We had a LONG day today! The boys knew my Daddy and my niece were coming, so it made for a long wait!! They finally got here around 8:00pm and the boys went full on crazy town! Happy to report they are now asleep, after lots of books and songs! hehe :)

Both boys refused to nap at naptime, but then fell asleep at 4:30 while watching a movie!! 
When will they learn that Mommy knows best??! ha!

 I decided to let them eat outside, since my table is covered with stuff to go back to Mississippi!

Reunited!! They love their Pauggie!!

Daddy had Merritt a show saddle made!! It's soo fabulous!!


Both of the boys were pretty excited!






So excited they are finally here!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP