Monday, May 23, 2016

Oz Museum!!

We are here! We made it to Mississippi! Woohoo!
On the way down, we got to stop by the Oz Museum in Wamego, KS! 
It was SOOO fun!! Both boys loved it, but it was McCoy's best day EVAR!! :) 











 He was so excited to show the scarecrow his scarecrow!!


















WICKED!!!






pretty excited about their new Totos!!


Yellow brick road!! :) 
Let's be honest, August Ann and I had just as much fun as the boys!! Loved it!! :) 

We even got The Game of Life-Wizard of Oz version! Soo fun!! :)

We are headed to the beach this morning for the rest of the week!! SOO excited!! 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP