Thursday, May 5, 2016

These Days!

First of all..you have to try this recipe..it is AMAZING!!
Biscuits and Gravy Casserole (recipe)


And how cute are these plates?!? Find them at Walmart in the summer/picnic section!

We are soo ready to go to the beach!!

These were Merritt's little overalls...why are my babies growing up so fast?!?!



 We have been having some great pony riding weather!!





 The boys have been having big fun pretending that this swing is their horses (Silver and Scout of course) and they chase after bandits...so mommy has to push really fast!! ha!


Cool Dude!

Walmart has a new horse..with a real saddle! He is obsessed!!!






The boys have always wanted ice cream for dessert at Pizza Ranch (and they still do!) 
but lately they have been really into the cactus bread too!! Yum!


 Hope yall are having a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP