Monday, May 2, 2016

Life in Pictures!

Picture Update :)

I had been trying awhile to get this kid to hold his pencil correctly...

We were doing some workbooks the other day and look what I saw!! Woohoo!! Wish I could take all the credit, but I'm pretty sure his preschool teachers made it happen!! :)

Grandma and Grandpa are getting neighbors and the boys are soo excited!!

For all the construction of course!!

So fun! Way better than watching it on You Tube videos!! :)

McCoy got new boots...

and Merritt got a new hat...now they are all set!

Church Boys!

Mucking Jake's stall!!

such a hard worker!

McCoy overseeing the project...

McCoy is over overseeing the project! ha!

loving the new table!

Now if we can just get the weather to cooperate, we could have a picnic!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP