Thursday, May 19, 2016

He's Kanga-two!!

 The day has come and my baby is now officially two!! CRAZY! 
We celebrated this morning with a sprinkle donuts and a some presents!!















Then he had to share the day with Merritt's graduation!! Good thing he is too little to care! HA!






While he was napping, Pauggie and I got pedicures! In his honor of course!! :)


Tonight, we had a yummy steak dinner with all the trimmings and finished out the birthday evening with a yummy ice cream cake!! 

 He is obsessed with singing happy birthday to himself! So cute!!

We love you big boy McCoy!! :)


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP