Mother's Day!

My boys spoiled me on Mothers Day!!
I had already gotten myself a few essential oil things (just starting to get into this!!) and told The Farmer it was for Mothers Day, 
but he totally surprised me with these gorgeous flowers!!

Headed to Church with my handsome buddies!

Then they took me out to eat at Red Robin!!
McCoy loved this little baby girl!

But not as much as he loved the onion rings and campfire sauce! 

He devoured them like it was his job!! 

Then he wanted more sauce for his "finch fies"

Balloons for being such good boys!!


Then we took the boys to the Children's Museum! We ended up getting a membership the last time we were there too!
They really love it and it will be so nice in the winter months!!
They gave flowers to all the Mommas! Nice touch!! :)














The Farmer had not been yet, and I think he had just as much fun as the boys!! Such a fun day!! 

They even let me run by the Gap Outlet to pick up a few t-shirts to wear in Mississippi!
Merritt thought the flamingo top was for a little girl! ha! Still wearing it, don't care!! 
#flamingolove
signature

No comments