Monday, May 9, 2016

Thursday Happenings!

Last Thursday we picked Merritt up from Preschool and headed to the library! Love it when they are sweet brothers and hold hands!! 







They were having a special kids week and Merritt found a book in the scavenger hunt and got to pick out a prize! Skittles of course! 




After the library, we headed out to the field to drop Merritt off, 
so he could do some silage chopping with The Farmer!

 Then McCoy and I came home and I got to work on my beach hat! So fun!! 

 After nap, we all headed outside for Popsicles and a stroller ride to see the silage pile! McCoy will only eat his Popsicles in a bowl..silly baby! :)


We ended out our night with a picnic and Cars 2!! 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP