On The Hunt!

I finally got some free time tonight, when the boys were both in bed, to fill their eggs for our big egg hunt!! I had been collecting little things here and there and I needed to make sure I had enough! Turned out just right! Now just need to figure out when we are going to do it...supposed to snow this week, don't even get me started!! BLAH!! 

Sixlets, squishy dinos, lanyards, stick on mustaches, a few matchbox cars, little washcloths, crawling bug, pull back racing motorcycle, little capsules that grow into animals, whistles, and ring pops!

Since they will both be hunting this year, I decided to use The Farmer's Mommas idea, and color code the eggs! This way Merritt wont make a mad dash and find them all, and I can make sure they both get the same things! Red/orange/yellow for Merritt and green/blue for McCoy!! 

And How cute are these buckets (picked them up at Walmart)! I love to get the non-Easter themed ones, then re purpose them in the playroom after Easter is over. I got them fun green tractor/loader ones last year, that now hold all their blocks! Perfect! :)

Last years egg hunt post: 
signature

No comments