Friday, March 11, 2016

Baking Basket!

My MOPS Secret Sister is so fabulous!! She gave me the sweetest baking basket at our meeting on Thursday. It was so cute, I didn't want to take it apart! She even got the boys their very own mini wisks! Made our day! :)


The bowl and dish towel match my kitchen perfectly! Love!

They love to help me bake, so the wisks were such a fun treat!! :)

We finally got around to baking this afternoon! After they asked about 100 times :)

Wisks in action!!

Adorbs little chicky cupcakes!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP