Monday, December 14, 2015

This and That!

Bed full of crazies!

Found this book when I was shopping last week! We had this one as kids and was our fave!! Scratch and Sniff!! :)

Merr loved it!!

Peppermint hot chocolate, my Farmer, Christmas lights, and Lampoons Christmas Vacation...
perfect night!!

 These little nuts love playdoh! And it's the only way I can get dishes done while McCoy is awake!! I'm not sure why every time I need to cook or clean in the kitchen, McCoy has to be held or feels the need to "help!!" Little stinker!! :)


Off to wash a billion loads of laundry!! Trying to get the house in order so I can start packing for Mississippi!! Can't wait!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP