Catching Up!!

Yall! I had so much fun in Des Moines!! We were there for the Cattlemen's Convention, but I only had to be at the evening events, so I had TONS of shopping time and it was glorious!! 

I went to Target (and looked down every aisle!!), Sephora, Lush (I am now obsessed with this store! Bubble Bars are amazing!!), Bath and Body Works, Home Goods, TJ Max, Ulta, Charming Charlies, At Home, Von Maur, Tuesday Morning, and Walgreens!! I told yall I did tons of shopping, well more or less looking but it was so nice to able to really look and not be rushed, and the best part was the Christmas music and decorations in all the stores! So festive! It was just such a great Mommy break!! Thanks for watching the boys, Grandma... I know they had tons of fun!! :)

There was an auction at the banquet on Tuesday night and The Farmer got me this fabulous cowhide mirror!! Love it!! :)


I got to meet Jen, my old roomy, for lunch on Wednesday! So fun to catch up with her! We went to Jethros BBQ, I got the brisket melt...sooo GOOODD!!! :)

We had our Christmas party at MOPS yesterday morning and the Mentor Moms set such beautiful tables for us!! Look how cute my groups place settings were, Holiday light houses! Our mom also gave us all cute necklaces from Florida! So sweet :)

Such a fun meeting, now I am totally in the holiday spirit!! Hoping to get some wrapping done today!! :)

signature

No comments