The Decor!

Ok I finally have everything up! Woohoo!! 

I found these AMAZING pillows at Target awhile back but decided to wait, then they were 50% off on Black Friday, so I scooped them up!! I'm not usually into seasonal pillows, but I just love how they blend my teal/red everyday decor and my pink/green Christmas decor! And they are SOO cute! I am probably going to just store them away for now, because I have two sticky, gross boys and would have a heart attack if they messed them up! ha!




Kitchen Area...



Entry way...
Ohh maybe I can put the pillows on this little bench and the sticky, gross boys wont mess with them?!?!


 The Stocking were hung by the chimney with care...

This little light up pig came from Target too! I "squealed" with delight when I saw it! Adorable! We love anything that lights up around here!! The first things we do every morning it turn on all the Christmas lights!!

I had this set up for awhile and decided it needed something, so I added tiny pink fairy lights and the JOY letters! Love how it turned out! 






My beautiful Willow Tree Nativity! I had been searching for a star to hang over it since we moved here and I started displaying it in this bay window...I actually found three at our local pharmacy on clearance after Christmas last year! I was so excited!! The other two are in the display above. Love it so much!! :)




Well that's all folks! We are all ready for Christmas over here! Hope yall are having a Happy December :)
signature

No comments