Friday Fun!

I had some chex mix left over from when I made the pumpkin spice mix last month, so we decided to make "reindeer munch" today! Merritt's fave was licking the empty peanut butter jar and shaking the big container!





Then I started pulling out my Fiestaware for our Christmas day meal on Monday! I know it's just going to be my little fam, but it's so fun to make it special and use my fabulous dishes!! :) I just adore my Christmas lights dishes! They came out with a bigger oval serving platter this year, but I waited too late deciding whether or not to get it, and now it's sold out online! Boo!! After some research, I found that they only sell this "string of lights" line at Bon Ton (which is the same as Younkers and Herbergers) so maybe I can find one in store (and on sale) after Christmas! 

Does anybody else stick post it notes on their serving dishes to get organized?!?! 

I am making some of those ham and cheese sliders (recipe), little smokies (the boys love these!), baked brie (recipe), a yummy cheese spread (from the Farmer's Family cookbook!), and crockpot spin art dip (recipe)! Planning on just grazing on this all day, in between playing with the new toys and watching the new movies that Santa brings! 

Usually we leave for Mississippi immediately after opening presents on Christmas morning, so I am really looking forward to enjoying a nice relaxing "Christmas" day on Monday!! So glad Santa agreed to come early! :)

I am also doing an egg bake (recipe) and a butter braid (bought it frozen) for breakfast that morning!! Yummo! 


We are having The Farmer's family Christmas tomorrow and Merritt's debut at our church's Christmas program, will be Sunday!! Can't wait!! :)
signature

No comments