Feeling Accomplished!!

I got all of my presents wrapped today!! Well, all but four, but I don't have everything for those yet anyway!! Feels soo good, to have most of it out of the way!! 

Thought I would share what I got the boys this year! 

Toy Story for Merritt and Elmo for McCoy..oddly enough I didn't buy him anything Elmo! Not to worry, his Honey has him covered! hehe! These are now strategically shoved to the very back of the tree, in hopes that McCoy won't be able to get to them!! {crossing fingers}

Here's what I picked up for McCoy! 
A farm stamp set, a sea creature puzzle, Lil farm friends magnetic "paper dolls," GoGo Smart Wheels fire truck (this is what Merritt picked out to give him), a Flip Over matching game, and books! We have the farm and first words version of these DK tabbed books and they are his very fave! He always reaches/brings me the books with real pictures in them, so I knew I had to get him some more options! I got Animals, Colors, Numbers, and Things That Go! Can't wait to have some new material to read!! :)

Merritt got a bigger farm stamp set, Blaze Monster truck puzzles, Planes Firefighter Dusty (from McCoy), a construction themed floor puzzle, Monsters U game, Spot It game, and Books! I got him Dragons Love Tacos, Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site, and The Day The Crayons Quit..these were all very highly rated, so I'm excited to read them with him! I also got him a Kids Road Trip Atlas, but it hasn't come in yet...he has recently become very into maps/states and where everybody lives!

Merritt asked Santa for a cash register, some Disney Cars story sets, and a Leap Reader! 
McCoy asked for a vacuum cleaner, Leap Frog laptop, and a Laugh and Learn puppy!

I will try to share all of our stocking stuffers soon too! As yall know, they are my fave!! :)
signature

No comments