The Boys Stocking Stuffers!

 I love stuffing stockings! I shop all year for fun things for all of our stockings (and for the Elves and Jolly!) I just think the little stuff is so much more fun!! Here's what I got for the boys, I think I will pick them up a Thomas The Train blind bag (the mini ones) to stuff in too, but I have to make one more Walmart run to get that!

McCoy got Christmas fruit snacks (his very favorite thing!), a push pop, a Snoopy Play Pack, Aladin, a Santa wand, Toob of horses, Chocolate Santa, Reeses candy cane, watercolors, bubble bath, and an Elmo toothbrush!

Merritt got Christmas fruit snacks, a push pop, a Snoopy Play Pack, Inside Out, bubble gum (his new obsession), multi colored click pen, Toob of farm animals, Chocolate Santa, Sixlets candy cane, watercolors, bubble bath, and an Alvin toothbrush!
signature

No comments