Lush!

I made my first trip to Lush when I was in Des Moines, and it was soo fabulous! I had been wanting to order some things online, but couldn't decide what to get, so I figured I would wait until I could go into a store and smell everything! 

I picked out three things, and finally got a chance to use some of the Holly Golightly bubble bar tonight! AMAZING!! The water was a gorgeous evergreen and sparkled, and the smell was luscious!! :) Definitely not for every day, but such a fun treat!! 



 Here are pics of what I got and what the website says about them! So fun :)
Holly Golightly (bubble Bar)
Baby, it’s cold outside but we’ve got the cure for what…well…makes you cold! Crumble Holly Golightly under warm running water and you’ll start to warm up the moment the spicy clove, cinnamon and patchouli oil fragrance hits your nose. Breathe deep and luxuriate in the soothing, festive scent. Hop in the tub, sink deep into those warming waters and let the cold (and your troubles) melt away like a snowman in summer. See? Now don’t you feel warmer already? (link)

Luxury Lush Pud (bath bomb)
Catch 40 winks on Christmas Eve with islands of sleepy foam and comforting lavender. Tonka absolute provides the perfect Christmas dessert for your skin, while the reassuring scent of lavender oil and creamy benzoin resinoid banishes tension and aids relaxation. Soothing for excited children and grownups alike. (link)

Cinders (bath bomb)
Heat up your holidays with this sweet and spicy bomb inspired by fireside gatherings with family and friends. We combine crackling vegan popping candy with stimulating cinnamon leaf oil to recreate the warmth of the hearth. With a bath so inviting, you can skip the open fire and curl up with this fizzer instead. (link)
signature

No comments