Carraway Christmas!

We had such a fun Christmas with my fam! Thanks everybody for everything!! 

The boys love playing with Rex and Maddox! We are staying here through the new year and will head back to Iowa on the 4th!! 










Momma got new stools for her kitchen!

















Pauggie loved her present!


I got Cade a little baby tiger phone cover!! Haha!! He loves LSU, but wasn't very impressed with my joke! :)









I was going to get my Daddy this Big Foot mug and showed it to Merritt online, later I decided not to get it, then the next day Merritt called Daddy and said "Whoop we got you a coffee cup with Big Foot!!!" Uggghh!! Don't tell him your secrets!! Ha! I obviously ordered the mug as soon as he got off the phone!! Merritt was SOO excited to give it to him!







 Merritt's stuff: Fishing Game, Minion Playdoh, Walkie Talkies, Crayon story book, train track set, Lego Juniors, and some Disney story books!

 McCoy's stuff: drums, little books, playdoh, cash register, Elmo bath toy, Elmo blankie, Elmo book, Monsters U DVD, and Wreck it Ralph DVD!!


Opening his "Elf Bucket" bag


I got a cloche to cover my cheese ball (when I make it!!) It's gorgeous! I will have to take a pic of it when I get home since I already sent it home with The Farmer. Also got lots of fun things in my "elf bucket" bag! 

We are having Merritt's party on New Years Eve! Can't even believe he will be four! He decided on a construction theme, so we ordered a cookie cake and will have a bonfire and fireworks!! Can't wait!! :)
signature

No comments