My Stocking!

Yes, I stuff my own stocking, and I love it!! hehe!! A couple of years ago, The Farmer and I decided to do just stockings for each other. I buy everything for both of them, so he is surprised and I get what I really want! Ha! Not all of this will fit in my stocking, but I really wanted a few bigger items and the new Pioneer Woman cookbook! Can't wait to read it! 

 I got two DVD's (The Family Stone and Four Christmases - I got soo many awesome deals on DVDs around Black Friday!), a shower poof, Tory Burch Perfume, Sephora lippie set, small hand lotion, Pioneer Woman cookbook, Turbie Twist (I have had mine for five years and it's getting a little worn - love these!!), a face cleansing brush (I really want a Clarisonic, but this one was $10 bucks, so I thought I would see how I like it first!!), a 10 foot phone cord, a pedicure file, two eye shadow palettes, candy, Christmas rubber spatula, a Fiestaware sugar caddy, Christmas socks, chap sticks, and face masks!! 

So excited to "play" with all my stuff! I took pics of the Farmer's too, but I will wait to share until after he opens...I don't want him to read this and see it! 

We are having our Christmas on Monday, since we are heading to Mississippi, so it wont be long now!! Merritt only asks to open his presents under the tree seven times a day, so it really can't come soon enough! ha!

I have three more small things to buy and I will be done!! We are doing the letter "I" with my family gift exchange this year, so that has been difficult to say the least! ha! Ready to get these last few things wrapped and be completely done!!

Hope all your preparations are going smoothly and you are enjoying the holiday season!! :)


signature

No comments