Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Morning Fun!

I forgot to show yall the ornament my Momma sent me!! Eeecckk!! A Mississippi State Pig!! My tree is now complete! hehe :)



 Merritt wanted to check out the squishy stuff the elves brought...he is usually not very into slimy things, but he played with this at least a half hour!!



Then we decided to make some Christmas cookies! Yall, this is as easy as it gets! Bought the rolled and ready dough and a can of buttercream frosting and we were set! Super yummy too! :)






We gave up on making the little ones look cute and just globed some frosting on! Still tasted great! ha!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP