Christmas Punch!

I finally got around to making my Momma's Christmas Punch this morning! She got me the cutest snowman to serve it from!! Only me and The Farmer drink it (Merritt doesn't like anything hot/warm), but it's one of my faves, so I make it anyway! It totally gets me in the Christmas spirit! It's kinda like apple cider, but with more ummph!! Soo delicious!

Recipe:
2 cups water
2 cups sugar
2 sticks cinnamon
1 tsp all spice
10 whole cloves
1 qt apple cider
1 qt pineapple juice
2 qts ginger ale
1/2 cup lemon juice
mix water, sugar, spices in a big pot over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Add rest of ingredients until heated. Put in snowman dispenser! :)



I have got to find more of these Fiestware mugs!!  I found them a few Christmases ago, after I got the plates I blogged about here:
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2010/10/merry-christmas-to-me.html
They are perfect for hot chocolate and Christmas Punch!!

signature

No comments