Moss Christmas!

We had the Farmer's family Christmas today! What fun!! Thanks everybody for everything!! Now we are all exhausted! :)  Enjoy the pics!

reading the Christmas story! McCoy was napping :)




love his face!! this boy loves his trucks/tractors/trains!!

Playdoh!!


The grandkids helping unwrap their presents from us "big" kids!


Playing the farm matching game Merritt got!! Soo fun!!



Go Go Smart Wheels...these are sooo cool...I may have played with them once the boys went to bed!! :)


opening their stocking bags!!



pile on Uncle Adam!

Cookie decorating fun!! Mommy wasn't supervising very well!!



such a big boy!!

wrestling with cousin Seth!

McCoy's haul!!

Merritt's haul!

Mommy's haul!! Love my welcome sign and got soo excited about my stocking stuffers! I had been really wanting to try those eos lip balms (I got Summer Fruit!!)  and I needed more fuzzy socks, can you ever have enough of these?!? 
signature

No comments