Christmas Lights!!

Tonight, we went to our little nieces one year birthday party (it was Winter "one"derland theme, so cute!) and afterwards headed out to look at Christmas lights!! I love to ride around and look at lights...one of my favorite traditions! I tried to snap a few pics of us in the car but failed miserably, they were too funny not to share! :)

My little cheesin' babe! Yikes, my car is a mess, just ignore that ;)

My favorite part of the evening was when Merritt said "too many Baby Jesus" after seeing a couple Nativity scenes in a row! Tehehe! The Farmer has been reading him The Christmas Story at bedtime and he always points out that Mary is soooo cold, but baby Jesus is warm in the hay! :)

My little laughing babe'!

Merritt has just realized his Momma is CrayCray!! :)

and then, since I'm pretty sure I'm already out of the running for Mom of The Year, I went ahead and woke my sleeping baby up with the camera phone flash!! How could I leave him out of the fun?!?! :)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :)
signature

No comments