Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Lights!!

Tonight, we went to our little nieces one year birthday party (it was Winter "one"derland theme, so cute!) and afterwards headed out to look at Christmas lights!! I love to ride around and look at lights...one of my favorite traditions! I tried to snap a few pics of us in the car but failed miserably, they were too funny not to share! :)

My little cheesin' babe! Yikes, my car is a mess, just ignore that ;)

My favorite part of the evening was when Merritt said "too many Baby Jesus" after seeing a couple Nativity scenes in a row! Tehehe! The Farmer has been reading him The Christmas Story at bedtime and he always points out that Mary is soooo cold, but baby Jesus is warm in the hay! :)

My little laughing babe'!

Merritt has just realized his Momma is CrayCray!! :)

and then, since I'm pretty sure I'm already out of the running for Mom of The Year, I went ahead and woke my sleeping baby up with the camera phone flash!! How could I leave him out of the fun?!?! :)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP