Monday, December 8, 2014

Jolly- Day 8

Jolly brought adorable reindeer towels and Christmas rubber duckies this morning!! 


their names on the back! :)



Sorry I haven't been taking many pics of Merritt enjoying the things that Jolly brings, but my house is a nightmare and I don't want to document it! ha! And it probably wont get cleaned any time soon!! The Farmer and I are going to the state cattlemen's convention early in the morning and I have to wash a million loads of clothes and get us packed and the boys packed to stay with The Farmer's momma! I haven't left Coy overnight yet and I haven't left Merritt overnight since he was 8 months old, so I am going to be a nervous wreck!! Obviously, they will be in good hands and it's only for one night, but I would just rather have them with me 24/7, which I realize is a bit obsessive!! ha! I guess I should  take a break every now and then, and it will be fun to spend some time with The Farmer! I have worked for two other state cattlemen's associations and after seeing first hand how important members are, I always said I would stay involved. So when we got married, I urged The Farmer to become more active and now he is the county president! It will be fun to go to a convention where I don't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off, planning, organizing, writing press releases, and stressing out! Can't wait!! 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP