Jolly- Day 8

Jolly brought adorable reindeer towels and Christmas rubber duckies this morning!! 


their names on the back! :)



Sorry I haven't been taking many pics of Merritt enjoying the things that Jolly brings, but my house is a nightmare and I don't want to document it! ha! And it probably wont get cleaned any time soon!! The Farmer and I are going to the state cattlemen's convention early in the morning and I have to wash a million loads of clothes and get us packed and the boys packed to stay with The Farmer's momma! I haven't left Coy overnight yet and I haven't left Merritt overnight since he was 8 months old, so I am going to be a nervous wreck!! Obviously, they will be in good hands and it's only for one night, but I would just rather have them with me 24/7, which I realize is a bit obsessive!! ha! I guess I should  take a break every now and then, and it will be fun to spend some time with The Farmer! I have worked for two other state cattlemen's associations and after seeing first hand how important members are, I always said I would stay involved. So when we got married, I urged The Farmer to become more active and now he is the county president! It will be fun to go to a convention where I don't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off, planning, organizing, writing press releases, and stressing out! Can't wait!! 
signature

No comments