Christmas Eve!!

We decided to get dressed for Church after nap time, and let them open the presents from me and The Farmer...so they would have time to play with them a bit before we left! Safe to say the drill was a huge hit!! He loved it!!


ring sorter!



card games!

books!

kisses!


books!



love their tools!!



After we got home from a wonderful candlelight service (it is one of my very favorite traditions, seeing our church just lit with candles while we sing Silent Night...breath taking!!), The Farmer read The Night Before Christmas!


opening one last gift for bedtime!


mini pillow pet dream lites!

putting cookies and milk out for Santa!



We are leaving in the morning for Mississippi, not sure when I will be able to update on all the Christmas festivities, but I will do my best! Yall have a very Merry Christmas!!

signature

No comments