Thursday, April 9, 2009

The list!

Just looking at this makes me nervous and a little sweaty..I mean glisten, Southern girls don't sweat ;) This is the LIST....the list that controls my life at the moment. It contains everything I possibly need to do, purchase, and think about for the next 114 days! At first, I just carried it around in my purse, that way I could sort of forget about it...recently I have plastered it all over my bedroom door...I require constant reminding...The Farmer likes to refer to it as my "Seeing Something Shiny Syndrome," as in I get distracted when I see something shiny...as in I have a short attention span!! This way I can't let it slip my mind, the posting of the list on my door has actually helped me get a lot more accomplished. I hate to have a list with nothing marked off, so I usually go out of my way to get things done just so I can mark it off the list! Now if I could just stop adding things to the list, we would be doing good!!!!

Update: 1 more day until my family arrives in Iowa (just got off the phone with my Daddy concerning his weekend attire, again!) and 2 more days until my first real, live, opening presents in front of people, pink punch drinking, bow collecting wedding showers!!! (I am beyond excited!!) and 3 more days until Easter Sunday with my fam and the Farmer's fam together!! I truly am a very blessed gal :)


1 comment:

  1. I must say, I have never quite seen a to do list in quite this manner. I would be sweating too! (us Northern Girls sweat... Ha)

    Too funny! Hopefully the list is getting crossed off!

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP