Easter!

My Family stayed up here through Easter too! We all met at the Farmer's house Sunday morning and had Almond Patties, courtesy of Momma Ruth, for breakfast. Cade ate at least 3 of them...they are quite addictive! We went to church, then headed to the Farm for a delicious Easter Dinner! It was soo nice to have both families together and the kids got along great! We had an Easter Egg hunt, then checked out the baby lambs...or lamblets, as I prefer to refer to them! It was such a fun day/weekend...but I am exhausted!!


My Mamma and Daddy!


Posing with my Maid of Honor and my Flower Girl!!


the kiddos!

Me and my Farmer!!


running for eggs!

yes!!

Asher hunting eggs!


The Farmer's Daddy grabbed up a lamblet!

I want that one Uncle Craig!!

Trying to get it!!

awww soo sweet!

too cute!

Little pink ridding hood! Yes, that little stinker is sticking his tongue out at YOU!

Cade wanted to climb the silo!!

You can do it!!

he didn't make it very far! Maybe next time :)

No comments