Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love Mr. UPS Man!!!

because he brings me presents, pretty much on a daily basis!! Today I got my order from Sam Moon!! You have got to check this place out!!! I could not believe the prices...I was a bit leery to order at first, but after getting this shipment, I'm sold!! This place is FABULOUS!!! I found it on another blogging bride's site, but now I can't remember which one!!! Anyway, I got these super fun earrings to go with my wedding dress! They are about 2 inches long and wonderfully gaudy!! :)

I also picked up this fun lime and hot pink polka dot bag...I think I will use it as a beach bag while we are in the Bahamas for the honeymoon! I know the Farmer will love it when I ask him to grab the beach bag, before we head down to the sand!! Pink and green polka dots are his fave!! hehe!

1 comment:

  1. *LOVE* Sam Moon! & I love gaudy earrings, great find!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP