Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Glitter Gone Wild!

It's no secret, I love glitter! Actually I love all things glittery, sparkly, rhinestoned, shiny....you get the idea! I have been wanting to jazz up the bottom of my shoes for a while, but couldn't figure out the best way to do it! The roommate and I decided to make a random Wal-Mart run to try and get inspired (note* random Hobby Lobby runs have been put on hold due to a mugging in the parking lot a few weeks ago, in broad daylight, with people around...what is this world coming to?!?!) So we walked down the Martha Stewart Crafts Isle and bingo! Glitter kits! I picked the green shades, blue shades, and pink shades. It worked out perfectly! I did the "I do" in blue for my something blue! And of course the other is my infamous logo! I love the way they turned out!


I had to show off my new pedicure!! Soo fun!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Polka Dot Toes?!?!?! I need those! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are outta control, but I LOVE it!!! Great idea on the "something blue". Happy wedding planning!!!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP