Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Halloween Clearance!

I always forget to share my clearance finds with yall, so this year I made sure to take pics before I put it all away!! I went to Target (they have the best stuff!) on Saturday morning, when all the halloween stuff was 90% off! I spent 24 bucks for all this cute stuff!! Basically a little more than what I would have spent on the six bags of Candy Corn M&M's at full price!!


I got four packs of the gold wooden leaves {30 cents each} (project coming soon!), a stencil set{10 cents}, two candles {30 cents each}, mod podge {10 cents}, two painting craft kits {10 cents each}...

two triceratops headbands, a wolf ear headband, and a dino head (using all as dress up for the boys) {30 cents each}, a halloween banner {30 cents}, and some cute clothespin clips {10 cents each}....

"Boo" sign {30 cents}, two snoopy shirt for the boys for next year {89 cents each}, two carving kits {30 cents each}...

witch hat (can you guess who had to have that???) {30 cents}, a wooden spider web cake stand {30 cents}, a dino pumpkin kit {30 cents}, four adorable pumpkins {30 cents each}.... 

four light up batons {10 cents each}, two packs of stickers {10 cents each}, grow zombies {10 cents}, two packs of light up rings {10 cents each}...

Wilton ghost cake pan {90 cents}, Wilton mini cookie cutters {34 cents}...

six candy corn M&M's {95 cents each}, three packs of napkins {10 cents each}...

I fill The Farmer's candy jar up with these every year..it takes exactly six bags...he LOVES them!

gorgeous felt wreath {2.00 dollars}, Wilton cone cupcake baking stand {90 cents} (I just couldn't pass this up! Remember when I made these- post, boy did I need this thing for those teepees!!)

close up of the wreath!

Some of the other dollar spot non-halloween stuff was 90% off too, 
so I scored this cute Celebrate banner {30 cents}!


My Dino babies are loving their new dress up stuff!! Roooaarrr!!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP