Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Disney On Ice!

On Saturday we went to Disney on Ice with JoJo, Lydia, Tracey, and Callen! 
We had the best time, it was soo fabulous!! I loved it just as much as all the babes did!! 

I went once when I was a kid, and all I can really remember is that whoever was sitting behind me spilled their icee on me!!! So of course when I got the boys their icees (the call them freezie freezes!) I made sure they knew to be extra careful, so they wouldn't spill and ruin somebody elses  Disney on Ice memories!! hahaha!!! :)






















The boys are obsessed with their souvenir cups! 
They have been using them non-stop since we got home!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP