Monday, November 14, 2016

Weekend Re-cap!

On Saturday, The Farmer took the boys for the day, and I met up with some of my long lost friends!!! Yall, it was glorious!!! We laughed, we ate, we shopped, then we laughed, ate, and shopped some more!! I left at 9:00am and didn't get home until after 10:00pm, so much fun!! We used to do this more regularly, before we had kiddos, but it had been awhile since we had a meet up just for us!! I got lots of Christmas shopping done.. it was so nice just to be able to look without tending to/chasing after the babes!! We agreed to do it at least once a week from now on! hahaaha!! :)


On Sunday night, we had hot coco and watched a Christmas movie!! 



They loved the Super Moon!!


Hope yall have a great week!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP