Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To open or not to open!!

As previously mentioned I live 4 hours from the Farmer, but since I will be moving in with him (in the cutest house ever-that I am currently decorating!) I have opted to send all presents bought off the registries to his house. Well I thought this would be a good idea, so i wouldn't have to lug boxes up and down my stairs (2nd floor apartment) just to take them back to his house...like I said I thought this would be a good idea until the first present arrived!!! I was soo excited when he called to inform me of its arrival, I yelled OPEN IT!!! He did (good boy) then told me what it was - a great steak knife set from my Aunt and Uncle in Louisiana- then the fun was over :( but the worst part is he "accidentally" threw away the box and card!!! My very first and only first wedding present card- gone forever and I never even saw it or opened it!!! Ok I know I am being a bit dramatic, but I am soo sentimental and love to scrapbook everything so I honestly did get pretty upset! Needless to say there will be no more opening of the gifts over the phone...well that is if I can contain my excitement when he calls!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love the theme of your wedding and can't wait to see it all come together!

    I don't know how you can handle having your gifts go to him! I couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP