Monday, March 16, 2009

Let them eat...cupcakes!!

yep! That's right, cupcakes! Hot pink and lime green ones to be exact! 300 to be more exact! In the most fun flavors too. I even found black cupcake liners so they will all look uniform and you will be surprised when you take a bite! I just ordered the cupcake tree...it needs some jazzing up so no pics just yet! The very top of the tree will hold the cake that we will cut (our fave:carrot!) It will have lime and pink polka dots and there will be an M on top! See the pic to get a better idea...of course this is not the right colors or top but I dont have the cake yet to take pictures of!! :)

The grooms cake is very fun as well!
Background Info: When Craig and I met he kept calling me Mandy Mae...of course my name is Hayley Mae and of course this annoyed me! I told him my name was HAYLEY MAE and he then tells me if i had a number he would remember it, and that he was good with numbers! I said fine just call me heifer #834! Well he has remembered and called me 834 ever since...SO his cake will be a cow with an ear tag #834...this cow cake picture will be similar to what I ordered!! I'm soo excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I started writing an article about cupcakes at weddings..., scheduled to go out next week! I would love to include these!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP