Monday, March 30, 2009

Mint to be...


I'm not sure how familiar everyone is with these cream cheese wedding mints, but every wedding we go to the Farmer gets a plate full and then goes back for more! Since he is getting pretty much no input in the wedding, I though I would allow him this one pleasure :) Usually these mints are shaped like roses or wedding bells, but that just wouldn't do for my shindig, so I found the cutest boot and hat shaped mint molds at a wedding store! And of course the colors had to be lime and pink...this picture doesn't do them justice, but they are the perfect color! My mom-in-law to be whipped up this trial batch over the weekend...I barely got the pictures taken before the Farmer devoured them :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these mints!!! Yours are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love cream cheese mints! So fun that these are in your theme.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP