9 more days!

until my first non- virtual wedding shower!! Showers to be exact! We are having two showers next Saturday with both sides of Craig's family, AND my family is coming up from Mississippi for the events!! Yea!! I can't wait! I haven't seen them since Christmas. My Momma and Daddy and my sister (the MOH) will be coming along with her two kids! I love, love, love being an Aunt! They are too fun! August Ann (6) is the flower girl and Cade (9) is an usher. When I called JayKay (the MOH) to tell her I was engaged, she put Cade on the phone and the first thing he said was...I wanna be an usher! He is the ring bearer in my brothers wedding in May (in New Orleans - stay tuned for fabulous pics!) so I guess he figured since he turns 10 in June this makes him old enough for a more mature wedding role! haha! He probably has no clue what an usher even is!! It will be soo great to have them all up here and for Easter! I haven't gotten to spend Easter with them since i moved to Montana after college, so this is a fantastic treat!!
Well I am off to get my Passport...I hope this doesn't take more than 4 months because we need them to get to the Bahamas! I can't wait! We are staying here for a week http://www.paradiseislandbahama.com/!!!! Craig's parents have a time share, so they gave it to us for a wedding gift! Soo awesome!!

No comments