Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Preview!


I haven't printed the invite yet, but I thought I would give a preview!! All the tabs have Icons and Headings: RSVP, Reception, Travel Info...Of course not everybody will get an invite to the Rehearsal Dinner but there is quite a guest list, so I'm thinking an extra tab would be easier than doing a whole separate invite!

It will fold in the middle, where the white line is, then I will wrap ribbon around it and attach it with a logo sticker! I'm soo excited! The invite isn't final yet..knowing me I will change it around a couple more times but this is the main idea!! :) More pics to come when the assembly process begins!!

5 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! Your so lucky to be able to create all this stuff yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I am seriously so jealous of your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't tell me you MADE these? Wow. They look great!!!

    Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP