Final Fling Before the Ring!!

So my MOH (only sister) and my bridesmaids from back home are have a bachelorette party for me in Ft. Worth in June! I am sooo excited for this, mostly because ever since I was in high school my sister always told me that she was going to take me to the Ft. Worth Stockyards for my bachelorette party and it is actually happening AND because we have not all been together since college! Of course I am a total control freak and have to design everything myself but they aren't letting me have much say so in the actual event...I do know that we are gonna take old west pics at some point http://www.texascowboyhalloffame.com/jerseylilly.htm... I can't wait!!! So this is the draft invite and I'll keep you posted on what else they let slip about the fun filled evening!

No comments