Monday, March 16, 2009

The Center of Attention!

My mom and I came up with these mock ups of the centerpieces! The tablecloths are black (The Farmer's mom found them (linen-like black table cloths) online, I can't tell you how long we looked for black linens..no where to be found in NW Iowa!!) So this gives you a good idea of what they will look like! There are 36 tables...we will have 12 of each of these and 12 of another idea we are working on! I will post pictures when we get it figured out! We found the flowers, buckets, and ribbon at Hobby Lobby...I seriously go there at least once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP