Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve Party!

The cutest napkins/decorations!












The Food!!!


Roast Beef Roll ups: Click Here For Recipe





Ham Puffs:
Ingredients:- 1 pkg diced ham
- ½ small onion
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1egg- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
2. Place egg, mustard & pepper in Batter Bowl and lightly whisk
3. With Food Chopper, finely chop ham and onion add to egg mixture & cheese then stir to combine, set aside.
4. Unroll crescent-roll dough and press into a large rectangle, pinching seams to seal. Cut rectangle into 24 equal pieces with Pizza Cutter.
5. Spray Mini Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray. Place dough pieces in Mini Muffin Pan cups and with lightly floured Mini-Tart Shaper press each piece into a cup shape. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
6. With small Stainless Steel Scoop, divide the ham-cheese mixture evenly into dough cups. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned






Mini Mint Brownies
I just used a packaged brownie mix and added mint chocolate chips!






Reindeer Munch - AKA Puppy Chow!








Mexican Layer Dip: Click here for recipe!





Finally got to use most of my Fiesta plates!










Cheese Ball: Click here for recipe!



The sweets...I made Peanut Butter Fudge too!





The Rotel and Chips!!









Little Smokies with BBQ!




Meatballs: Can't find the recipe I used, but it wasn't that great!





All the food!! Kati brought a Veggie Tray, Leann brought Fruit Pizza, and Kate brought more sweets!



It was such a fun night with all our friends in the area!
















Hope You all had a great New Year's Eve too :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP