Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas with the Farmer's Fam!

"Baby" Seth can walk!! Yes, he will always be Baby Seth to me :)

Asher opening his present from us

A farm animal memory game!


The Farmer got a Shop Vac!



Asher trying on his Mom's hat!


We got Baby Seth some Little People Farm Toys..he likes the cows!




The Farmer had just woken up, can you tell ;)



Asher!!


I got another set to my Willow Tree Nativity!!




Here it is all together!




This was in my stocking!


and i got this from JoElyn (Farmer's lil' sis!)!!!! Do you think they know i LOVE popcorn!! :)




Sooo cute!!


mmmmm :)



signature


5 comments:

  1. How come you didn't take any pictures of Farmer's Little Sister???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was sitting in the SUN and those pics didnt look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys are so adorable :-) And I love Willow Tree figurines. I haven't gotten the nativity yet, but hopefully will get started on it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you spelled my name wrong! -Jo

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP