Christmas with the Farmer's Fam!

"Baby" Seth can walk!! Yes, he will always be Baby Seth to me :)

Asher opening his present from us

A farm animal memory game!


The Farmer got a Shop Vac!



Asher trying on his Mom's hat!


We got Baby Seth some Little People Farm Toys..he likes the cows!




The Farmer had just woken up, can you tell ;)



Asher!!


I got another set to my Willow Tree Nativity!!




Here it is all together!




This was in my stocking!


and i got this from JoElyn (Farmer's lil' sis!)!!!! Do you think they know i LOVE popcorn!! :)




Sooo cute!!


mmmmm :)



signature


5 comments

  1. How come you didn't take any pictures of Farmer's Little Sister???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was sitting in the SUN and those pics didnt look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys are so adorable :-) And I love Willow Tree figurines. I haven't gotten the nativity yet, but hopefully will get started on it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you spelled my name wrong! -Jo

    ReplyDelete