Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Be My Valentine!!

So here is what I did today!! :)

Valentine Cookies:
I took the easy way out and just used a roll of cookie dough (you know the kind you secretly eat raw, when you know the package says not to!) Then I used this recipe for the Royal Icing. They turned out pretty cute but the icing wasn't thin enough to "flood" the cookies for that professional look! I seriously doubt the Farmer will turn his nose up at them though!


Don't you love all my heart cookie cutters..courtesy of the Elves!

And these fun valentine sprinkles, that I failed to use!! They are soo cute..hearts, lips, and pink and red crystals! Guess I will have to make Valentine Cupcakes so I can use them! Thanks Elves!!




























signature

2 comments:

  1. They turned out very cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cookies! Too cute.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP