Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cowboy Stew!

Erica, a college friend, gave me an amazing cookbook she put together, and it just happened to have this super yummy, super easy recipe in it!!

Cowboy Stew:
can of corn
can of pork & beans
can diced tomatoes
can of tomato sauce
2 cans of chili
1 lb. ground beef & onion

All you do is brown the beef and onion together, drain, then add all the other stuff, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30-40 minutes! Soo good on a cold day..aka every day in Northwest Iowa ;)













signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and I love all your Fiesta! The recipe looks great too.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP