Friday, January 8, 2010

Getting Dug Out!!!

Imagine my surprise when I look up from my morning cereal and see this (pics below)....My Farmer to the rescue!!! Now, i wasn't really surprised that he had come to clear the snow, I was more surprised that he brought a tractor. That must mean that there is ALOT more snow than usual! Normally, he just brings the skid loader...which by the way, I adore!!! I have no explanation..it just makes me giggle uncontrollably every time i see anybody (mainly the Farmer) drive it!

I was excited for the driveway to be cleared (not that I even entertain the idea of leaving the house in this kind of weather!) but I was not so excited to see the mountain of snow, that is now the view from my office bay window, get even bigger!








Dear Spring, I know you're not due for a few more months, but just so you know, you are welcome anytime..aka: RIGHT NOW!!! :)
Love,
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP