Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Bokeh!

When I got my latest lens, the main reason was to achieve more bokeh (bokeh is luscious, magical, blurry background in photos) well I had kinda forgot about it, so I decided to give my Christmas lights a whirl! WOW! AMAZING bokeh!! Now I hate to take my tree down!! :)


















I promise to get updates on my New Years Eve Party as well as Christmas with the Farmer's Family up tomorrow! I also have some fun photography stuff to share with yall! :)

signature

8 comments:

  1. very pretty, i love th pink color, and that we can see your reflection in the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - especially the pink baubles

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some pretty shots. I like the colors on the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those hot pink glass ball ornaments?

    How cool!

    beautiful shots,

    darcy
    http://my3boybarians.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP