Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Southern Belle Portraiture update!

Southern Belle Portraiture is really taking off!!! I have been shooting lots of babies, kids, engagement sessions and now a wedding in May!!

I have also been asked to work on some really fun teaching stuff for kids! Tomorrow, I am visiting a class of 9th graders to teach them the basics of photography along with some hands on learning too! I am also heading up a couple of 4-H photography workshops (one basic and one more experienced) with the hope of starting a 4-H photography club in our county! It's all soo exciting, I just had to share with yall :)

Updates on the class tomorrow, ASAP!!! Wish me luck!
signature

2 comments:

  1. Fairly new follower here. Congrats isn't great when things head the direction you were hoping for!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP